- Direct fix slim-line 70mm profile.
- Up to 6 metres wide as standard. (for wider widths just contact our Sales dept.)
- Floating sliding mullions provides stability and for easy glide operation.
- Polyamide thermally broken aluminium profile.
- Multipoint security locking on main door and shoot bolt locking on intermediate stiles.
- 28mm internally glazed sealed units, for increased security.
- Dedicated bottom bogey guide for added security.
- Compliant with Part L. of Building Regulations.
- Low threshold options for compliance with Doc M - wheel chair access.
- Finger safe gaskets.
- No expansion and contraction problems - unlike some PVCu folding doors.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- All doors are made to measure.
- All but the largest doors are supplied glazed otherwise glass units will be separate - these are not kits!
- Bifolds can OPEN IN or OPEN OUT.
- Standard fully weather rated threshold or low threshold options.
- 85mm to 225mm projection cills available if required.
- White or any of the KL colour range as standard.
- RAL, wood grain and textured colour finishes available.
- Single and Dual colours available.
- Integral blinds within the sealed units.
- Glazing - choice of toughened, laminated, anti-sun, georgian grill, Switchable Privacy glass or Unglazed etc.
- Choose from a choice of colours for handles and spacer bars.
- Slides left or right, or split to fold left and right on opening.
- A choice of square or rounded sash profiles.
- Single or double traffic door (depending on style).
- 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & Panel options with various opening options as standard, 8 plus panels available on request.
- Various mid rail options and ability to add trickle vents in head extension.
- 28mm Glazing as standard - for other sizes please ask.
Bifolding Doors With a Low Threshold
The picture to the left shows our low threshold (DV170).
The low threshold is thermally broken but not fully weather rated, as it lacks the up stand / rebate of the standard threshold (DV10) and although it can be used externally we recommended using the standard threshold. This is due to the fact that DV10 is fully weather rated.
The Duration bifolding doors with low threshold are perfect when used as a room divider, such as between the house and your conservatory. When used as a room-divider your bifolding doors can be fitted with our low threshold just 33mm high (this can then be sunk into the floor to give a flush finish).